Monday, March 3, 2008

Jacob's package!!


Gma Jones sent Jake some fun things in the mail so we captured his exuberance as he opened his first parcel :)

Lucky we had our camera handy! He went nuts for this stuff! :)



He was SOO excited! (He was so excited he HAD to open it right away and couldn't even wait until he woke up...but it was safer as we haven't gone over all the rules of handling knives and other sharp objects yet:) )

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Congrats you two!!! He is Sooo FabULouS!! This is your cousin Lynette btw. :)

Karolyn said...

I found you guys! YEAH-another blogger! Jakey sure is a cutie. Its been fun to hold him although i was hoping for a little break from the heavy babies and he hasn't really offered that... Anyway, welcome to the blogger world!

Karolyn said...

And I LOVE the colorful blanket-so pretty!

Stacey said...

I love that you guys started a blog!! Jakey is such a cutie!! Now we can keep even better tabs on you guys!! You are awesome!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker