Saturday, August 16, 2008

Playing catch-up

I usually reserve my monster sized blog for Sundays...you know...day of rest and all that stuff...but I am so incredible far behind from my recent blogging hiatus that I thought I'd try to get a jump start on things:)
We have had a HUGE year so far...aside from adding a member to the family we have either been visiting or been being visited every month and it's been awesome!
In July the Desmond family came and stayed for a week...we had a splendid time...unfortunately this was the week Jake started working on his first TWO teeth and was up all night with night terrors and a little cranky, but for the most part he did great.

4 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

OH, up all night with night terrors and teething?? So sad for Jakey-Poo. I hope he's feeling better.

I've been religiously (stalkingly??) checking your blog daily for updates so I'm glad your about to do a blogathon. Yipppeeeee.

Love you guys!!

Stacey said...

Oh I totally understand the teething. Hudson just got two molars coming in and that was torture! I bet Jake was having a rough time. Poor guy! I am glad to hear we are going to get updates because I have missed hearing about your life! Now that you guys are back in town (I think you were in MT right?) and so are we...we need to get together!

Brittney said...

Glad to see that you are home and safe! I can't wait to see your posts! We need to get on mom and Katy! AND Trina!! Love ya!

Heather said...

So sorry to hear about teething woes! My boy have all been horrible teethers too so I am bracing myself for the day when Gavin starts the fun all over again! Good luck, and I can't wait to hear all that you've been up to lately!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker